Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A few days off I hope

It has been a busy few days. Hope after the battle everybody checks the rally point medic tab and the feasting hall to give your heroes earned promotions. Other than pompey gut of the undead coming back from surgery and finding many troops rebuilt though he doesn't play server 3 anymore and has said we could have his city, the happy drugs must have overcame him, he sent an attack at Bai and went back to server 4.

We've got that one problem going on with a demigod2 member, I have again contacted that player and their leader because they have entered a peace treaty with us and I'm hopeful this is just a misunderstanding..but for him to be able to strike us, I'm thinking their leader didn't put the status with us to friendly in the alliance tab. Still working on that.

Building traps, warehouse upgrades, troops, wall defense and upgrades all around. Have a couple new recruits, will be needing to update our coordinates list soon.

I'll only be on for short times each day for a few days, have stuff to catch up on around home. So drop me a mail if you have any questions, I'll get back with you i get it.

Peace is like a still Sea...it changes when the wind blows..so enjoy it when we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment