Friday, April 24, 2009

New members and war is nearing

As all the members know, invites are only extended to people who are share our basic "philosophy" :

We of the Cherokee alliance are intent on destroying only derelicts and defending ourselves, not in attacking or pillaging for gain of the labors of others who have not provoked us.

We've had quite a few new members join this past few days...and I believe we have the best bunch of people out there. And am thankful for all. I lost that little green olive branch from the upper left corner of my screen so my Peacetime protection is gone. Several others of our tribe have lost theirs too. So we will be entering a new era and learning much about warfare.

If you see any neighbors that you would like me to send a letter of inquiry to, send me their names and I will be glad to...our tribe is still young and spread out at this point so we need to develop more alliance members near our own cities.

I'm including a map that is pretty small scale but if you enlarge it enough and print it gray scale (saving your colors) it might help you as a work map, I've got one I use to chart approximately where all the tribal members are. I'll put the map on the next post so it is by itself.

We'll be learning alot and probably be under attack soon. I will be busy trying to establish peace treaties with alliances that come closer to sharing our common compassion. We're entering turbulent times though, please upgrade your walls and your warehouse as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to be a part of this! You seem to have a knack for organising :D And you are right, the game badly needs an alliance based bulletin board or forum. Let's keep our fingers crossed for that in a future update!

    ReplyDelete