Saturday, April 25, 2009

Upgrading to a level 8 wall

1,280,000 stone
64,000 iron
384,000 food
192,000 lumber
quarry lvl 2
workshop lvl 1


That is the requirement upgrades to go from a level 7 wall to a level 8. I still need 125000 stone...at my current production rate that is 5 more hours.

The construction takes 44 hours and 10 minutes if I don't have any speed ups in "my items". While I could spend the time today "farming for medals" (attacking level one or two ponds or swamps or flats)...think I'm going to spend most of the day today with my wife and kids. Just finished cooking bacon and eggs, and since there was some bacon grease left and the fire turned down low, popped open a can of biscuits and am frying them like eggs...making what my dad use to make when i was a kid...and he called them "terepins"..because the pattern on their "backs" is like that of a turtle. May be online later but thats the news for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment