Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We are not at war with Legend

A Legend member attacked Cir accidentally thinking him to be inactive (remember in that earlier post when I talked about how Important it is to be very careful about attacking abandoned cities..and never attack an abandoned city that has an alliance tag)..It is hard to imagine how he could have thought it abandoned, Cir had only been there 2 days..but nonetheless, Addleon apologized and withdrew when I wrote to him, let us hope that is the end of that.

However, once I toggled that war switch, it will not let me change it back for 24 hours ..so we are NOT at war with Legend (thankfully, they are huge)...and it will be switched back tomorrow night to neutral.

1 comment:

  1. In fact at this point..I have written to their host and am trying to establish a peace treaty with them...

    ReplyDelete