Sunday, April 26, 2009

Words did no good...

When the attack on Cir began and I could not reach any of the allied neighbors, I wrote to the host of their alliance:
Lord Narvarchus,my attack report shows your member Momus has attacked Cirburg...an innocent peaceful neighbor who has been of great service in assisting new players get started and is of good character and value to the land of carinthia. Is this the common practice of your alliance, to attack the innocent non provoking players? Are there not enough NPC barbarians to take on with honor instead of attacking the weaker newer good decent people of your own state?


This was his reply:

Hey Joe, Im the leader of the Myrmidon alliance and you recently declared war on us. As you can tell, we have taken one of you members cities and are preparing to attack further. If you beg for forgiveness we will let your members live, if you dont check the alliance rankings and think about your chances.Sincerely Narvarchus



and mine:

I've seen your ratings..and watched as they have dropped from 1 to 8 and still falling. I've also seen your intro, where you don't care to assist newcomers. You have defined yourself well, and your spirit is unworthy.

Injun Joe.


All night I watched this guy attack more and more cities in Carinthia as alliance after alliance responded by marking them in the alliance tab as hostile (thus declaring war on them)...So as I have urged all members to relocate to my state where our alliance is strongest and our allies are decent...we also must prepare with stronger warehouses and stronger walls.

By tomorrow night I should have cataphracts and be better ready to speedily assist.
As each of us go about enjoying building our cities economically, keep on guard.


If you use the city transport from the my items list...and have more than one city, they will put you in the state you select but in random locations within the state so your cities may be in two separate places in state, and you'll lose your resource valleys but there are plenty more here to recapture and upgrade to higher levels.

I regret that this new era has come so quickly, but now our eyes are open.

No comments:

Post a Comment